MSMP Pulse Fall 2017: General information, resources and contact information
Aloha MSMP mentees!
- Its super long, we know! There is no need to finish it all quickly, and some sections might not be relevant to you, depending on your stage of your education
- This is not required reading, it is only there to help you learn!
- Your mentors will get a copy, so feel free to talk to them about it, but keep in mind that they may not have used a given resource very much
- THE ADVICE WE GIVE HERE SHOULD NOT BE — USED AS A “CHECKLIST” OF HOW TO GET INTO MEDICAL SCHOOL. Yes, the point is that these things will help, but there is no formula of how to get in. Always focus on you as a person and do whatever you can to encourage your own professional and personal growth!
- There will be 4 newsletters going out this year, so keep an eye out. This is the first, and there is a rough schedule in the newsletter itself
- Make sure to check out the back two pages, since there is some very helpful information there!